Enigmaparc is likely to collect, keep and use informations concerning the visitors, their activity on this website and/or their connexion informations. They are not communicated to third parties nor used for marketing purposes.
Collecting and processing of the visitors’ data are consitent with the legislation in force. They are not kept beyond the period of time necessary to the mission management of the site.
Concerning the forms, Enigmaparc limits the collecting of personnal datas to the strictly necessary and indicates to the visitors :
• the aim of the data collection (purpose);
• if these datas are compulsory or optional for your request’s management;
• who may have access to it (only Enigmaparc, unless otherwise specified in the form when the transmission to a third is stricly necessary to your request’s management) ;
• the rights « personnal datas » (particularly of opposition, access, rectification and how to exercise them) with [Name of the client].
For all information concerning the exercising of the visitor’s rights on the files managed by the site, Enigmaparc can be contacted :
• by e-mail on the page Contact us
• or by signed mail with the copy of an ID to the following address :
Z.A du Bois de Teillay
Quartier du Haut Bois
A « cookie » is a limited sized file, usually formed by letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the cookie file of the browser located on your computer’s hard disk. Its aim is to collect informations relating to the visitor’s browser and to develop services adapted to his terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
In order to improve the site, Enigmaparc measures the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the visitor’s activity on the site and their feedback frequency thanks to Google Analytics.
The visitor can choose at any moment to disable the cookies via the settings of his browser or by clicking « No » on the message relating to the cookies’ acceptation apparent from your first visit.